- Rent for the month is due on the anniversary of each month. A late charge will be due and payable on the 10th day after due date, so please be prompt.
- You may move out of your space whenever you want, but please provide us with a NOTICE OF TENANT’S INTENTION TO TERMINATE TENANCY at least 10 days in advance of the date you move. Refunding of your security deposit will depend upon receipt of this notice.
- Sorry, but you cannot store or do the things we have listed below because of the obvious reasons. Here are the No-No’s: (The right is reserved to inspect all goods upon entry of the premises.)
- Anything that’s stolen OR premises may not be used for anything unlawful.
- No explosives, ammunition or dangerous chemicals.
- No improperly packaged spoilable foods.
- Anything that’s alive and eating.
- Anything that leaks or makes loud noises.
- No sleeping allowed in unit.
- No Refrigerators or freezers are to be connected to service outlets.
- No type of electric heater or heat lamp is to be used in units.
- No sanding or spray painting to be done within the unit.
- COMBUSTIBLE ITEMS ARE NOT ALLOWED. Take CAUTION not to store anything combustible like paint thinner, gasoline, solvents, paints in your unit. As per your lease and for safety reasons, vehicles or any motorized item that stores gasoline, is not allowed.
- We are by contract and by law, not responsible for any loss or pilferage from your occupied space. We recommend insurance if the value of your goods is high. Our manager can tell you how to insure.
To make your use of our space a smooth and pleasant experience, we have some rules to live by. If everybody abides, our service will be super, your goods will be stored better, and you’ll be happier using this self-storage center.
Rules And Regulations
Helpful Hints For Better Storage
- Spray furniture with a good polish. Cover with drop cloths, sheeting, etc., whenever possible.
- Do not store food items unless sealed in glass or metal containers.
- Defrost refrigerators and leave door open.
- Seal boxes with masking tape. Drain hoses of water.
- It is not advisable to store pianos or art objects in our standard units. However, our new Temperature Controlled units provide a good space for these types of items.
- Wrap mattresses or box springs with plastic covers, drop cloths or paper. Do not set directly on floor or lean against walls.
- Use boxes, plastic bags or clothing bags for storing clothes.
- If possible, keep all items off floor to let air underneath. Pallets or skids are recommended; or place plastic under all cardboard boxes as cardboard may absorb moisture from concrete floor.
- To retard rusting of exposed metal, apply light coat of oil.
- Do Not nail, screw, fasten or put holes in partitions without written approval from Resident manager.
We do sell locks and miscellaneous packing/moving supplies in the office. Please stop in if you are interested in purchasing some.
We are glad you’re our customer – if we can be of further service, please give us a call. AND, THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.